Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Frappy Joy Joy

Those of you who know me personally, know of my deep, unwavering love of Starbucks. I love that a 16 ounce cup of indulgent deliciousness can bring me immeasurable amounts of joy. I love that I can order a decaf grande cinnamon dolce soy no-whip latte, and not feel like a complete jackass. Mostly, I love that I can get my lattes however I want them, because, after all, that's Starbucks' specialty.

Well folks, just when I thought I couldn't love Starbucks any more, they came out with however-you-want-it frappuccinos. That's right, fellow vegans and lactose-intolerants! You can now get your frappuccinos in soy! And for those of you who still consume the dairy but don't want all the calories, you can now get it with non-fat milk. Yes, we can now order frapps the way we've been ordering our lattes!
Soy Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino in a To-Go Cold Cup Tumbler

Do you want to know the best part? To celebrate our new-found icy blended expressions of personal choice, Starbucks is selling their frappuccinos for half price between 3 and 5 pm until May 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment