Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Travels and returns

You, who clearly is an avid reader of my blog, may have noticed my absence. I have been gone for a few weeks and things have been a bit hectic. But I am dedicated to this blog and I am determined not to let it be pushed aside by my often busy life.

I recently went to a conference in Miami, where English is a second language to Spanish, and there had the opportunity to eat in Peruvian, Cuban, Argentinian, and Mexican restaurants. However, I was naturally very restricted as to what I could eat. Most of these cuisines are very meat oriented, but I will not let that deter me! I am determined to recapture the heat and vibrancy of Miami in a delicious vegan dish.

When I join you next, I will present to you a dish that brings me back to Miami, a city full of life, the sun, the salt, and the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment